Just random things I was thinking of or thought about.This thought came to me while I was waiting for my drumstick barbecue rice. Waiting for a long time, I started looking at the bubbles at the fish tank.
Looking something as simple as water bubbles, you can see the forces of nature at work. The bubbles would become attracted to other bubbles and accelerate, merging together into bigger bubbles. You see the force of gravity and the theory of everything at work. You can also see that there is a complex mathematical formula for how and why it happened. Although I do not know what it is, but you can tell from the paths the bubbles travel and how they merge. Mean while, since I believe you have to understand infinity to understand what a circle is (pi is never ending), circle is infinity. My next thought was...
There is nothing to our knowledge with the power of "infinity". Even the size of our universe is finite. Only way we can find infinity is through black holes, which are suggested to us that the gravity is so strong that it tears ourspace time, into other fabrics of spacetime. So to fully understand the Theory of Everything in our universe and our nature. We need to understand what infinity really is.
As science advances more and more, you realize that it is actually getting closer and closer to philosophy. Maybe some old civilization would understand and harness the power of nature better than modern science as they are more one with the earth. Just that they died out how we are going to through global warming.
And since I'm ranting about thoughts, here's another thought on religion and mankind.
There is no God. If there is, based on my Christian background, does it mean that all the good people from other good religions are going to hell? I refuse to believe so, even if such a stuck up God exists, then there is no need to believe in it. Religion is a method to control people, to keep people in line.
The only way that I can accept a God is if all religions leads you to the same place in the afterlife or whatever. It is just through time and culture does it gets translated differently, to gain more acceptance to more cultures. If there is a heaven, and I could say I have been a good person. I am going there. There is no need for worships.
Maybe the next big human evolution would come sooner than you think. Maybe we really would experience a shift in consciousness triggered in 2012. Not too surprising considering we are only using 20% of the brain and we have no idea how it works or what the other 80% of its functions does. There is a purpose to why we have such a large brain, but why? Consciousness and "soul" is my guess.
So again, it is not surprising if some older civilization would understand nature better than we do now.
Just because we exist and have have always existed in the modern times doesn't mean it would always stay the same in the future. There's a lot more to my thoughts, I just do not know how to fully explain myself. To do so I would have to sit down, really think about what it is I am saying, and write an essay. Not going to happen, this is just my blog.
This is why I am "spiritual, not religious" on facebook.

No comments:
Post a Comment