This is what's really happening with the Russia - Georgia conflict, and the elites at work behind it. Have always anticipated it to come, just didn't know it would be so soon.
http://www.rense.com/general82/indt.htm
Eye witnesses at where the attacks started tells the truth, then gets censored by a "commercial" when they were speaking of how the war started. The third censorship video I have seen on this war already.
link here
Just think to yourself:
Why would the refugees of the war ask Russia for help?
Why are there so much Georgia officials talking on American "news" channels and no russians?
And like I always say, WWIII is coming. If I disappear one day, i guess they got me.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I so muthafxxkin' agree, WW3 is coming bro...trust me!!! Media was censored as always becuz Russia was a communist country they blocked every shit possible(same as China) also Russia started this fight "first" between Georigia WTF you called that small City with 11 tanks to defend themselves. Russia wont' let ppl to see these kinds of non-sense, and Geroigia is Allied with the US(kinda) so Russia fuck them up before letting everyone know. Bro..World now is as fucked as me pissing at your bed and in return you put IPECAC in my drink...shit starts like this and linked to the whole world at the end...nuff said...PEACE...this time really PEACE!!!
Post a Comment