


Actually Friday's post, but waaay too tired to post as I havn't slept on thurs.Finally got my Serato! Damn I'm so broke now. Rushed downtown to get it impulsively, then stopped by for a hot dog and walked around a lil. Its my first time touching the ice of Nathan Phillip's, walked by it alot of times, never skated there still.
After 2 days of set up headaches with Serato(not that there's anything wrong with it, but because there's so many things that can go wrong during set up and all these jargons you have to learn beforehand as well), comp problems, wiring problems. I finally got it hooked up perfectly today. So happy, really is an amazing hardware/software. No wonder it costs an arm and a leg. So the last pic is my lastest setup.
Feeling quite sick, can't sleep well last night cause i'm too excited and I was freezing my ass off. can't stop coughing now.

1 comment:
let's go skating... im serious..
Post a Comment