
So my friend bought a bar recently (now sold again), and on the last day I was asked to man the bar for him. Sure I've been there enough to know where things are, but without any previous
bar tending experience (Swiss Chalet doesn't count), I naturally don't know how ANYTHING goes. All I know are karaoke drinks. And this is some of the stuff I was faced with...... Obviously I was very slow and didn't know much and my friend (the owner) wasn't much help either because he's busy going around. Luckily the Focus people got off work and came over and got all of them to help me out. So I still survived.... somehow. However, despite however hectic it was (didn't really get much chances to drink myself), the experience was great. Learned quite a bit about doing bars.

Obviously I didn't want to get paid. So I took this cool bubbly lamp instead. Just had to clean up a little bit of blood stains when I took it home.
No comments:
Post a Comment