Sunday, April 6, 2008

Dining Etiquettes

My Interpersonal Communication course's prof happened to be organizing an event on Thursday that teaches students dining etiquettes. I have learned my dining etiquettes from grandpa since I was young, but considering that it has been a while and I would need to go into the business world soon (hopefully), it wouldn't be a bad idea to go and refresh my etiquettes.
This is the University of Toronto Faculty Club. Pretty fancy place, considering there's mouth wash in the washroom! However the food was just terrible, not that I didn't expect it to be, so had to go to the Korean town at Bloor to down a noodle afterwards.

So what have I learned about etiquettes? Absolutely nothing. However, I did enjoy the experience and the chance to network with other students and professors. But one thing good to remember about etiquettes is that:
BD - bread and butter on the left, drinks on the right. Or,
BMW - bread, meal, water (from left to right)

No comments: