No pictures today. However...
Weather was awesome. So glad spring is here, feel so much happier and alive.
Woke up bright and early despite working and drinking till late (early) to do this group project. Worked very hard on it.
And.....Sold the 黎明!!! Wasn't even going to let those guys see the car too because I was on my way to school for the project. So glad I did. 2 weeks, almost 50% R.O.I. Where are you going to find that?
One of my bests is coming back to T.O. on Thurs too. Can't wait.
Quite a bit of couples out today tho. But fuck them, nothing is going to stop my great day.
Now all I have to do is finish my exams on Wednesday...
I'm pretty ready for HK now, so excited. KMA you'd better be ready, we'll be sleeping on the streets soon.
(What is MKC? Mong Kwok Cant?)
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment