Thursday, April 30, 2009

Nerding vs Partying?

Discovered a little about myself today... do I want to be a nerd or go to parties? Realized that I like to nerd out and just surf the net or da gay when smoked, and party when I drink.

Also, I guess I was wrong as well. Some people like to act stupid, some people like to nerd when high. That's just what the different effects of greens does to the certain individual, users shouldn't judge. However, it remains true that if you really are a regular smoker, you would not like to act stupid (because you just can't in public and you will have occasions where you're stoned in public).

Just reminded me of what my friend said the other day as well. "Too high to socialize", he couldn't have said it better.

Hmm, perhaps that's why I like to nerd out when as well? Since there's so many thoughts running through I don

^urgh....... not going to bother, just thinking so much that I can't write that, endless editing cannot allow me to express the true meaning behind what I want and why I want to say that. I am at that stage right now I guess lol. Just gonna go check out some stupid net videos. Turned out to be my weirdest post ever lol.

oh, over sensitivity comes as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog shared with all of us I like it :).

Pain Management
Diet Menu