Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Law of Attraction

I haven't blogged for a long time so you know this is good.

The "Law of Attraction" works, you'll find all the answers you need when you Google it. You should also watch the movie called "The Secret" which I am about to do.

Basically I tried it again today (I have always believed in it from my theories towards science, space, reality, consciousness, my nerd stuff) and good things keep happening to me. Maybe it's just that I am noticing the good things that are happening to me more often that I believe this is true, but either way, it will make you feel happier.

Trust me and just give it a try, what have you got to loose? You'll thank me later and beg me to explain it after. =)

"Imagination is everything, it is a preview of life's coming attractions."
-Albert Einstein

Becareful what you wish for peeps!

No comments: