Friday, February 12, 2010

Abundant - late night thinking

We are created by ourselves to be in this world to experience and experiment. We can be/do anything we set our minds to. Question is... what is it that you want?

The world is made up of energy, not "stuff" (E=mc^2 - energy = mass x speed of light x speed of light = an astronomical number and power). Nobody fully understands what energy is, but the way to control energy is through the thoughts in the mind (your consciousness).

Now that I'm looking back on it, this has been proven correct time and time again, whether if it's a good or a bad thing, I have attracted it upon myself. So instead of focusing on what you do not want in your life, find out what is it that you want and attract it. Thoughts do materialize.

This is the very very surface understanding of what I am come to conclusion through studying astronomy and quantum mechanics. If you really want to understand more, watch "What the BLEEP do we know", then for guidance, watch "The Secret". It'll change your life!

So stop dwelling on the past, look forward to the future! :)

That is... "The Secret"...

Philosophy aside, I've cleaned my room and am looking forward to the party on sat! :)

No comments: